MIYATA CORPORATION will continue to maintain our motto "Sincerity"
MIYATA CORPORATION
contents top
Company Information
Љv
Nov.1908@ Senji Miyata began drug distribution as MIYATA SENJI STORE.
1946
Sutezo Miyata replaced Senji Miyata to become a manager and
established a firm management basis after the Wold War 2.
Arp.1950
Subsidiary, MITSUWAKA PURE CHEMICALS RESEARCH
INSTITUTE LIMITED, established.
Nov.1956
MIYATA SENJI STORE reorganized and MIYATA SYOTEN CO.,LTD.
established with a capital of 5 million yen.
Mar.1957
Capital increased to 10 million yen by double capital increase..
May.1965
TOKYO BRANCH established.
Aug.1966
Capital increased to 20 million yen by double capital increase.
Aug.1967
OSAKA BRANCH established.
May.1970
MINATO CHEMICAL CENTER constructed to establish a base for logistics.
Oct.1974
Head Office Building constructed.
Nov.1974 Capital increased to 25 million yen by capital increase.
Sep.1976
Capital increased to 60 million yen by capital increase.
Nov.1976
KYUSYU BRANCH established.
May.1989
Corporate name changed to MIYATA CORPORATION
Aug.1989
Locally incorporated company MIYATA CORPORATION(TAIWAN)
established in Taiwan.
Feb.1994
Capital increased to 159 million yen by capital increase.
Sep.2000
MEISEKI CO.,LTD. established.
Oct.2003
MINATO CHEMICAL CENTER acquired certification of ISO14001.
Jun.2006
KARIYA CHEMICAL CENTER constructed to establish a base for logistics.
Nov.2007
KARIYA CHEMICAL CENTER acquired certification of ISO14001.
Nov.2008 100th Anniversary.
OSAKA BRANCH integrated into Head Office.
Jan.2013 Head Office acquired certification of ISO14001.



@Copyrightc2008 MIYATA CORPORATION CO., LTD. All Right Reserved.